Collateral defined: Execution of the brand identity in preparation for launch will include a variety of printed and digital components designed for distribution. Examples of effective collateral may include: sales and corporate brochures, service one-sheets, and general sales support collateral; presentation templates, and various components of the corporate stationery system.
To establish the use case for necessary collateral, we work with clients to establish the strategic and tactical objectives and parameters for each piece before executing the writing, design and pre-production of materials. Once that stage is complete, we manage and oversee printing and production, attend press checks, manage digital development and consult on file format and distribution channels.
Collateral process and deliverables:
- Stationery suite design (business cards, letterhead, #10 envelope, catalog envelope)
- Overview brochure writing and design
- Other collateral templates as needed
- A full tool set of informational content to support business functions
- Materials to build brand and impact sales